Bolt-less assembly – only the frames need to be bolted. Racking levels are height adjustable in 50 mm pitch. Frames are galvanized, beams are epoxy-coated in RAL5010 (blue) providing high corrosion resistance. Innovative Twin Top® beam profiling methods guarantee an optimum material thickness/load capacity ratio. Frames have a sufficient load capacity to allow combination with several intermediate bays with the highest bay width option of 3600 mm.
Characteristics of the system:
- standard frame depths 800 mm and 1100 mm /Possible frame depths from 300 to 2000 mm/
- beam length from 1350 mm to 3600 mm
- frame height up to 13000 mm max.
- frames to be assembled on site = lower transport costs
- load capacity per level 4300 kg max.
- bay load capacity 15350 kg max.
- broad range of accessories and safety equipment
All static calculations are made according to the latest European safety regulations RAL RG 614.
All racking components comply with the latest health and safety regulations. The quality mark RAL-RG 614/2 for pallet racking guarantees the highest levels of quality.
In close cooperation with your project coordinator, our competent in-house sales staff works out the optimum solution for your requirements.