Pallet live storage systems play an increasingly important role in the material flow process.
Apart from allowing good volume utilization, FIFO-based pallet live storage solutions also provide economic advantages.
By grouping together all the pallets which make a complete lorry load, it is possible to reduce both lorry waiting time as well as travel time for in-house transport. The increase in efficiency over conventional racking can be up to 60%.
Advantages of the system
* storage according to the FIFO-principle – goods stored first are taken out first – allows easy control of sell-by dates and production batches
* efficient preparation of dispatch at the loading dock
* significant reduction of travel times
* good overview of all items on stock
* increased productivity due to separate loading and picking aisles
* increases in efficiency of up to 60 % over conventional racking
* customer specific solutions – tested with your original storage units
* automated loading and/or retrieval possible
- Carton Live Storage Among order picking installations that work according to the operator-to-goods principle, carton live storage is on the increase. Higher investment...