The mezzanine system is a steel structure made of main and additional beams and columns and a floor made of industrial heavy-duty chipboard with an anti-slip coating on one or more levels. The mezzanine practically duplicates /tribulates/... the area beneath it. Levels are reached by ladders, lifts or gates and allow for a variety of uses - empty, shelving, hanging systems, work areas and much more.
- BITO mezzanine system is a very robust, flexible system offering many options. These qualities allow excellent integration into many different storage solutions;
- When designing a mezzanine, it is possible for each level to cover different requirements to achieve efficient use of costly warehouse or production space;
- If heavy loads are to be stored, a corresponding stable racking system should be provided. Thanks to the extremely stable self-supporting metal structure, the mezzanines are very suitable for storing heavy loads - evenly distributed load up to 1 200 kg/m2;
- The columns and beams form a strong main structure without the need for diagonal bracing, allowing access from all sides. Mezzanine levels can be adjusted to any height required;
- We work with you to design your mezzanine and adapt the construction and equipment to meet all your specific requirements.
Ideal solution to be your storage system:
- Organized flexibly in the use of storage space, through levels in height;
- Efficient use of the area and height of available warehouse space or production;
- With the necessary robust and stable construction for heavy goods storage. The load capacity of the mezzanine can reach up to 1 000 kg/m2.
Swing access gate